We are Looking for a Few Good Men and Women!
Join a dynamic boutique brokerage working in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. We are looking to add several agents to our growing team! The ideal candidates will have 1 or more years experience, each with an active real estate license. They must be ready to take their business and life to the next level and have an excellent grasp on current technological trends in the real estate industry.
- LEADS! Participate in our lead system which develops fresh leads each week!
- TRAINING! This includes the training, coaching and professional development!
- COMMISSIONS! Paid at the closing table with highly competitive splits.
- FLEXIBILITY! Work from home and meet with staff at scheduled times.
Job Type: Commission – Independent Contractor
Status: Full or Part Time
Real Estate Agent Skills and/or Certification & Licensing Requirements:
- Texas real estate license must be in good standing status
- Member of local Board of REALTORS
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum one year Texas real estate sales experience required
- Must be able to multitask
- Strong team-oriented mindset
- Strong computer skills
- Texas real estate sales: 1 year
Please submit a full resume and cover letter explaining why you might be a great candidate for our company. Include your Texas Real Estate License Number and all relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Real estate agent: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Texas Real Estate License
- High school Graduation
Interested? Call Valerie DoBrava Broker Owner 214-686-2512